Asio is a light, compact dual sensors micro-gimbal designed for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV), robots, planes and ground vehicles.
The image stability at 30x optical zoom allows the operators to concentrate on the observation regardless the UAV movement.
The embedded image processing provides a sharper image with a high contrast and a target detection and tracking several kilometers away.
- Long range observation
- Target tracking
- Mapping and video synchronization
- Moving Target Indicator
- Automatic target tracking
- EO and IR video analog and IP outputs
- IP digital EO/IR simultaneous output
- Contrast enhancement
- Mechanical and electronic (25 micro rad) stabilization
- Video tracking
- Moving object detection and tracking
- Geo tracking
- Stanag 4609 metadata display synchronized with images.
- Optional integrated laser beam
Global system integration
|Mechanics||Two axis gyro stabilised direct drive gimbal|
|Built-in Video Processing||Thirds axis electronic stabilisation, advanced image enhancement, target detection and tracking, metadata insertion|
|Slew Rate||Up to 300°/sec|
|Control Interface||RS485, Ethernet|
|Video Interface||1x composite (PAL or NTSC) and simultaneous EO/IR digital video|
|Angular Resolution||25 µrad|
|Mechanical bandwidth||25 Hz|
|Power Requirements||12-28 Vdc, 18W (typical)|
|Dimensions||155mm (6.1 in) diameter|
|Weight||1.6 kg (3.5 lbs)|
|E/O Sensor||HD 720p, x30, HFOV : 2.3° – 63°|
|IR Sensor||LWIR 640×480, HFOV : 17.7° or 32.8°|